What you’ll learn
- WordPress Theme development
How to use the Redux Framework
How to integrate TGM plugin activator
- How to use Advacned Custom Fields
- This is not for beginners. You need to know how to read/understand basic HTML, CSS and PHP code to follow the course
- You need to know at least what is WordPress and what it is for
Every day businesses, professionals and entrepreneurs realize how profitable is to have a website. WordPress is a powerful tool for creating dynamic. Using the Redux you will be able to creat a powerful optional panel.
As a web developer who wants to create your own custom themes, you can use WordPress to start up your own website or help your clients with their own projects. Or maybe you’re daring to dream your highest dream and want to sell your own custom theme on marketplaces such as Theme Forest.
Learn How to Build Your Own WordPress Theme
• Master the Redux Framework
• Learn how to use the WordPress loop
• Work with taxonomies to create a gallery
Master the creation of a WordPress Theme
If you already develop websites, you will see how fast it is to create with WordPress. You will also understand why it has created a passionate community of followers around it.
There are several benefits for those who know how to build a custom WordPress theme. In addition to knowing how to solve problems more easily, learning how to create a theme from scratch literally puts you in control of your layout. The only limit will be your own creativity.
Who this course is for:
- Web designers/programmers who want to create a theme for themselves, clients or for selling
- Students who want to learn how WordPress works