So Hello What’s Up EveryBuddy, I Hope You Are well.
In This Post, I will Guide you completely to Become a Python Full Stack Web Developer For free with Free Courses.
Please Read The Full Post carefully
- You must Have HTML knowledge
- CSS Knowledge
Two pre-requirement if you don’t have knowledge about this two Please comment below I will post to guide you completely
So, First Of All, You Need to Start With Basics Of Python
In early 2016, Python passed Java as the #1 beginners language in the world. Why? It’s because it’s simple enough for beginners yet advanced enough for the pros.
SpaceX uses it to launch Rockets
Pixar uses Python to run its animation software
Instagram & Pinterest use it to run their web application (backend via Django)
Come learn with me and I’ll show you how you can bend Python to your will. This course is great for beginners in Python at any age and any level of computer literacy.
The goal is simple: learn Python by building real projects step-by-step while we explain every concept along the way. For the next 30 Days you’re going to learn how to:
- Build your own Python applications for all types of automation
- Send Emails & SMS text messages to your friends our your customers
- Read & Write CSV, aka comma separated values, files to better store your data locally and work in popular programs like Microsoft Excel and Apple Numbers
- Understand the basics behind the Python programming language so you’re ready to build more advanced projects like Web Applications
#Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs and Non-Technical Founders
- Anyone interested in learning Python
- Growth Hackers
- Anyone interested in learning how to Scrape Websites for data/big data analysis
- Anyone interested in Automating Email on their own terms
~~~~>Python 30 Days Coupon code Link
It’s About 30 Days Course You can complete it Easily
Learning this Python Programming Basic You Are Ready To Move DJANGO framework of python
so What about Django
here is The Description
Our philosophy is teaching individuals how to code by going through step by step projects. This drives the majority of our content with one exception: the Django Core course.
In this course, we go in-depth into various Django concepts to provide a comprehensive guide to topics that include:
- Django Models
- Model Instance Methods & Properties
- Model-level field validation
- How models map to databases and Primary Keys
- Django Forms and Formsets
- Relating Data with Foreign Keys in Django
- Handling Subdomains with Django Hosts
- Form validation
- Model Form
- Function-Based Views (FBVs)
- Class-Based Views (CBVs)
- CRUD in Django Views (Create Retrieve Update Delete List)
- Django Templates
- Template Inheritance
- Template shortcuts & Filters
- Django translation
- and much more!
We built this for students looking for an in-depth look at the above concepts. We encourage you to have some experience with Django such as our Try Django series (1.8 & Up) which is available on Udemy.
#Who this course is for:
- Requirements are Python 2.7 or 3.3 and Django 1.8 & up
- We use Python 3 and Django 1.10 in this one
- Anyone looking to learn more about Django
- Any student looking to build robust cutting edge web applications
- Python Users
- Django beginners with some experience, like doing our Try Django (1.8 & up Series)
~~~~>Django Coupon code Link
Now After completing this Django framework course, you Are Ready for a Project so whats In Project?
In This Course, you will Create A twitter Clone Site using python yes,
so Here is the description
#What you’ll learn
- Build a real service like Twitter.com
A deeper understanding of Django
Build projects that rely on an API using the Django Rest Framework
- Working with AJAX and jQuery
- Auto-generate hashtags and hashtag filter (#yourtag)
- Build projects using Django 1.10
- Integrate Bootstrap (getbootstrap.com) as a front end framework
Social media has changed the way we communicate with each other. The power behind social media allows us to do amazing things together. What exactly is behind it? Well… it’s Simple Web Application concepts that can be applied to ALL and ANY web applications that you may build.
In this course, we’re going to teach you what’s behind how Twitter works. Now, Twitter has hundreds of developers so what we’re actually building is the basis of what Twitter once was, the absolute most simple things by learning more Django along the way.
#What are we going to learn:
- Ajax + jQuery to “Tweet” messages
- Tag users directly (@user)
- Use Hashtags (#newtag)
- Integrate Bootstrap
- Using an Ajax form within a Bootstrap Modal
- Django Rest Framework
- Follow users (via Ajax)
- Like posts (via Ajax)
- Retweet posts (via Ajax)
- Class-Based Views
- Custom Template Tags
- Counting characters in a form
- Basic Registration
- And much more!
We do everything step-by-step so even if you’re an absolute beginner, you can follow along. Cheers!
- Python programmers (new ones included)
- Django developers
- Anyone looking to build a real project
- Motivated would-be developers
~~~~>Twitme Coupon code Link
So hope You liked our post if you liked.
if you have any issue or you need help please comment below.