#What you’ll learn
- Build React Native Apps for iOS and Android
Have a basic understanding of React and React Native
Connect a MeteorJS server to a React Native app
- Use Expo components
- Use Native Base components
- You should have some programming experience. Skills with HTML, CSS, and JS are helpful.
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to program apps easily with React Native Expo. Expo is the hottest new expansion to the world of React Native programming. It gives you plenty of new tools to quickly get your app started and it is incredibly easy to use. Whether you have little experience with programming or you are a seasoned React Native developer looking to understand Expo, this course will help you learn a lot!
- Installing and using the Expo XDE
- The basics of React and React Native
- How to make API requests to a database with axis
- How to build a MeteorJS server and connect it to our app
- Build a Mongo Database with Meteor and hook up accounts to log into
- And so much more!
- Anyone who wants to make apps now!
- People interested in rudimentary ReactNative and Expo learning.
- Anyone who wants to mix React Native with Meteor.