#What you’ll learn
- Understand what is BigData and Hadoop
What is HDFS and Map Reduce
You get practical knowledge of how HDFS and Map Reduce Examples
- Understand what the job of a Hadoop Developer /Tester looks like
- This course is meant for students willing to the next generation of IT
- Understanding V’s of Big Data
- Evolution of Hadoop
- No prior knowledge required
- Have a laptop/desktop to work on Hadoop practicals
*** Course Updated as of August 2017! ***
*** Introductionary very detailed course for Hadoop and bigData ***
*** Only course in Udemy which is taught with practical for Hadoop Basics***—————————————————————————————————————-
What is Bigdata / Hadoop
– Big Data is large data sets which can’t be processed using traditional data processing software.
– These data sets consist of data from different sources and are analyzed and processed for gathering valuable information.
– Big e-commerce websites use big data to gather information about customer preferences and browsing patterns to provide viable suggestions and search results to individual customers.
What You Will Learn
You will get a detailed understanding of Hadoop and Big Data.
Lectures are made with real examples, helping to understand better
Why Hadoop came and what is Hadoop Ecosystem
Hadoop Architecture will be explained in details
Examples will be explained how data is saved into Hadoop
If you are developer or testers, this is your first step to enter into Hadoop/BigData domain
What is V’s of BigData
Some facts about BigData
What are BigData tools available
Advantages of bigdata Analysis
Why is bigData in Huge Demand
A practical example of handling files in HDFS
A practical example of Map Reduce i.e. how Hadoop works in real
This course will make you prepare for BigData & Hadoop.
This course will be covering the basis of Hadoop while covering its architecture, component, and working of it.
Why This course
The course is cheap compared to other courses and just having lectures of 1 hr only
This is doesn’t give an introduction but detailed description and also practical hands-on experience
Instructor support is available for this course
If you didn’t like the course you have 30 days refund policy
- Anyone in the Software Industry
- IT Professional who what to swift to Hadoop as their carrier
- Hadoop jobs are highly paid, so anyone who wants to earn more