How to install kali linux in android without root and without termux
1)at least 1.5gb ram
2)At least 1gb free space
3) Fast internet connection
so lets start
1) Download debian from play store
2) open and wait it will automatic extract data in android obb folder it takes approximate 1gb space and data
3) when it extract sucessfully in handset then it will ask for resolution so choose according to your device i recommend set it to be default …..
4) for using keyboard press one time backbutton
5) when all done open command terminal in debian and type apt-get update and apt-get upgrade for install update and all packages …..
Post created by Prince Yasin
Visit for more tips and tricks at http://technicalchirag.com