What you’ll learn
- You will learn to build and design your own 3D objects in Autodesk Maya
You will learn modeling, rigging, animating, shading, texturing, lighting beautiful designs in Maya
Become comfortable with Maya
- Learn to animate your 3D objects
- Master Rigging a 3D character for animation
- You will learn to put together an entire 3D animated scene
- Navigate in the Maya viewports, select and deselect objects, use the move, rotate and scale tools, use powerful modeling commands
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of using Autodesk Maya
- A desire to Learn MAYA 3D Character Modeling
- You should have Autodesk Maya to follow along with the course
In this training you shall be learning about modeling, texturing, rigging, lighting, ncloth, design and much more in Maya most efficiently. It will not only teach you the techniques but also help you speed up your work and produce high quality work in Maya in no time. This is a very dedicated course targeted at improving your skills as a Maya artist.
Autodesk Maya as it is officially known, has many applications in the field of 3D animation. Seeing is believing and Maya Training offers quality which few can replicate. For being a top tier animation expert, 3D animators need to be conversant with this animation software. Aspiring 3D animators need to learn Maya if they want to create spell binding products.
Maya combines animation with a professional look. Since the latter part of 2002, realistic field simulators have been included within the software with separate cloth simulation being there for previous versions. The Maya Nucleus now comprises nCloth and nParticle. Both offer control for flowing scene objects and special effects to create a realistic look and atmospheric effects that are far from airy.
Maya 2010 also included the Composite earlier sold as an Autodesk film composition software known as Toxik. As Maya evolved over the years, many more features were added. MatchMover is also part of Maya 2010 which provides enabling support for positing of CGI rendering with respect to motion data from film sequencing.
Since its inception in 2009, the Camera Sequencer has received much impetus as one can layout multiple camera shots and attain this via a single animation piece much like an enlightened being who can see multiple visions through the prism of universal knowledge! Maya has advanced features as well such as motion tracking tools.
This permits the accomplishment of advanced projects in one go. Maya is suited to the conflicting demands of the film industry as well as video game designing. To learn Maya is to acquire important skills which will help you to stay efficient and be creative.. Animators from different fields would do well to undergo Maya training. Maya is the top notch software when it comes to animation.
- Students interested in MAYA 3D
- Designing Professionals
- Character designing 3D animators
- Anyone who wants to learn 3D animation, and the tools used by professional animators in the film industry.
- Maya users who want to take their skills to a more advanced next level.
- Artists using 3d studio max, Cinema 4d, Blender or another 3d package