What you’ll learn
Deep understanding of basic and complex language features like Data types, Objects, Functions and many more…
Understand and make use the new Features/ Additions/ Concepts introduced with ES6, ES7, ES8 & ES9 including ES5.
- Learn how to debug the code and increase the code quality.
- Provided with the demonstrated practicals and project code in the video’s to ease your practice and understanding.
- No earlier programming experience is required to master the discussed content.
This course starts from scratch, you neither need to know any pre-requisite programming knowledge nor any language expertise.
Having a deep-dive of the concepts in this course, you’ll learn all about:
- Control Flow
- Patterns To Create Objects
- Error Handling
- Miscellaneous Objects
- Debugging in Chrome
- Shopping Cart Project: Putting All Together
- ES6: Features with their Syntax
- Iterators & Generators
- Maps & Sets
- Extensions of Built-in Objects
- Reflect API
- Proxy API
- ES7: New Features
- ES8: New Features
- ES9: New Features
- World Weather Project: Putting All Together
- Course Roundup and many more…
This course will assist:
- Inclining towards the learning/ understanding of any client/ server side programming language.
- Open Source Language: Freely Available.
- Much more than Scripting programming language.
- Scalability and Performance Features.
- Evolving steadily & ES6 represents the BEST !!!
- Base of most of the frameworks like Angular.
- Supported by a broad coalition of companies.
- Understand the basics to move head with the popular libraries/frameworks like jQuery, React, Angular or NodeJS.