What you’ll learn
- “Master” The C Programming Language
Deeply Understand The Fundamentals of Programming
Think Like a Programmer: From Zero to Hero
- Work With Pointers Like a Pro !
- Understand How Computer Memory Works
- Manage Memory Manually: Dynamic Allocation
- Solve Many “Beginner to Advanced” Programming Problems
- Be Able To Solve Really Complex Programs
- How To Build a Clean, Professional Program
- Organize your Project: Headers and Sources
- How to Divide Your Program into Small Pieces: Functions
- Write Clean Code: Best practices, Writing Conventions, …
- Get the Knowledge you need to Learn any other Programming Language “very” easily
So want to get into programming and learn C LANGUAGE? Excellent Choice !
Learning C makes you a better programmer in other languages like C++, Java, or C#. Also, you get to know how things really work “under the hood” and you will find it really easy to learn any other programming language when you learn C.
Why Choose This Course ?
I made sure this course is unique. It is easy and simple, efficient, doesn’t waste your time, and most importantly makes you a PROGRAMMER.
I put together all that I have learned -Online and in University- in ONE course. Here, you will get what you need to be a programmer. No useless stuff, you will save your time with straight-to-point videos.
What Will You Get ?
– Develop your programming skills: From “Nothing ” to “Pro”
– In-depth knowledge and practice – 6+ Hours Course with 11+ Hours of Exercises
– Flexible learning – At Your Own Pace, On Any Device
– Zero-fluff – Straight to the point, no time wasted
– Clear delivery – I explain every single thing clearly, step-by-step
REMEMBER: you have a “30-Days” money back guarantee, so don’t worry if you have any doubts…
So what are you waiting for? SEE YOU INSIDE !
- Anyone Who ( literally ) Wants to “MASTER” C
- Anyone Who Wants to start Coding Fast and Efficiently
- Anyone Who Wants a Deep Understanding of Programming in General and Specifically C
- Anyone Who Wants to Write a LOT of Code
- Beginners Who Know Nothing About Programming
- Beginners Who Want to Build A Strong Base in Programming
- Programmers Who Want to Be Better in C
- Programmers who Want To Master Pointers
- Programmers Who Want to Refresh Their Knowledge Fast
- Students who Want to Pass their C Exam Easily