What you’ll learn
- Programmatically use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) to authenticate to AWS resources
Create, declare, deploy, and manage infrastructure as code with AWS CloudFormation
Explore advanced concepts of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Understand continuous integration and deployment on AWS
- Manage alerts and workflows with Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) and Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Improve web application performance and redundancy with Amazon CloudFront and Amazon Route 53
- Use Amazon Simple Workflow Service (SWF)
- Scale infrastructure with Elastic Load Balancing and Auto Scaling
- Generate metrics, create alarms, and explore Amazon CloudWatch log aggregation capabilities
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing concepts and networking in general
- Basic knowledge of other cloud providers and market overview of cloud
- Ability to research further and question the need for a particular service offering
- Lots of curiosity and tons of patience while learning
This course is designed to learn AWS as a cloud platform from scratch . This course is a perfect fit for you if :
- You have basic understanding of cloud models and deployment methods like public private and hybrid
- You are enthusiastic to learn about the new service offerings from AWS.
- You want to learn AWS from fundamentals all the way to an architect.
- You have the prerequistes to what it takes to become a cloud architect in AWS.
Then you have reached the right place. This course not only drives the AWS flight at 30,000 feet but also touches the ground and shows all the labs necessary to help you understand AWS the right way. The demonstrations and use cases explained in the class will help you retain the content for a long time. The trainer has explained AWS through various examples , lab practice and then ensuring you have the foundations right by starting right from scratch . At the end of the course, you will be able to work with various services in AWS like
VPC, direct connect, VPN connections , VPC – VPC peering , EC2 instances, load balancing , Auto scaling through elasticity , S3 , RDS, EFS, EBS , route 53 , cloud front, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, SWF , cloud watch , API gateway , AWS CLI , dynamoDB, migration of services like servers and databases , Securing Services , Concepts of well designed Architecture , Encryption etc.
Please note that :
1) The sessions have been recorded during a live AWS bootcamp session. There were several participants globally and have considered the trainer to a highly knowledgeable about the subject. You can reach the trainer through Udemy messaging platform or through linkdin ( check Udemy profile ).
2) If cloud computing is new to you, then please go through the following course in Udemy :
“Introduction to Cloud Computing – 2019” . This will help you cover basics of cloud like SAAS, PAAS , IAAS and Public private and Hybrid clouds. This also covers the market and Gartner view of cloud providers.
Welcome to the world of AWS and Happy Learning .
- System Administrators, and individuals who are responsible for managing operations on the AWS platform
- Software Developers, especially those in a Developer Operations (DevOps) role
- Beginners curious to know about AWS cloud platform
- Admins who manager other cloud platforms.