What you’ll learn
- build a search engine like Google, build a website like Youtube or Facebook. You can build anything you want in Python.
- have a PC or mac. Must have desire to learn programming. HD monitor is preferred.
My name is GP. I used AI to classify brain tumors. I have 11 publications on Pubmed talking about that. I went to Cornell and taught at UCSF, NIH, Cornell University and Amherst College. I have taught hundreds of students one on one.
I am providing LIVE HELP M-F 9-5pm NYC eastern standard time and afterhours as well
This course will be continually updated and we answer all questions. We will continue updating content based on both user demand and changes in technology. If you have taken a previous bootcamp but still are struggling, this course will fill in the holes and have you applying Python on lots of different projects. Alot of courses made for Python 2 do not work anymore in Python 3 IDEs
This is the only fullstack course that teaches you everything from basic frontend HTML to Python 3. Other courses have upgraded from Python 1 to Python 3, which uses OLD CODING CONVENTIONS. This is based on modern programming techniques from 2018!
This is a large course, but it is still easy! The secret to this course is that to learn rapidly, we present information in small steps, so that no one step seems difficult. Of course, there are lots of steps, so the knowledge builds fast, but its on a very strong foundation.
With over 70 lectures and more than 30 hours of video this course is extremely comprehensive
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Bootstrap (to make responsive websites fast!)
- jQuery (to further interact with users using clicks and mouseovers)
- Installing Python
- Running Python Code
- External Modules
- Object Oriented Programming
- Number Data Types
- Print Formatting
- Built-in Functions
- Debugging and Error Handling
- File I/O
- Advanced Methods
- Decorators/ Advanced Decorators
- and much more!
- Anyone who wants to learn programming. You need no skills to start this course.